Ohio!


I made it to Ohio!

I had a mini adventure trying to rent a car.  I thought it would be relatively easy.  Just show up, rent one they have and be on the road.  Well apparently the whole city was having a rental car shortage.  The first two places we went to didn't have any cars available.  So Josh drove me to the airport where there were six car rental agencies lined up in a row.  I started at one end where they told me they, and the two companies next to them didn't have any cars either.  The sixth place I went to was going to turn me away but decided they had a sub compact car for me.  A Ford Fiesta.

Unlike the name, this car was not a fun party car.  I'm only 5'9" and my head was hitting the top of the car.  The seat was super uncomfortable, and none of the mirrors showed me any of my surroundings.  In order to hold all my luggage, I had to fill up the trunk, the entire back seat and the front passenger seat.

Ford Fiesta: 0 out of 5 stars.

But I made it to my interview on time, and that went well.  They told me they'd let me know in a couple of weeks after they finish their other interviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indianapolis

Job

One week